Excuse my changes, I am brand new to the community

A friend led me here. She forwarded a very timely word from Ann Voskamp a few weeks ago. I continued to follow her thoughts and found myself desiring to leave a comment here or there. In order to do so I had to create my own space and join.

I do have a story, as everyone does. Soon I will sit down and take the time to write it out. In the mean time the creation of this blog page caused me to stop and meditate on who I am and what it is I might have to say. It's been so long since I've had any deep adult interactions. Mine all take the form of nurse, referee, teacher or confidant.

I hope to find some friends here. I really have appreciated Ann Voskamp and her beautiful words, photos and music.

I think this page has staying power for me. We'll see....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speachless

Presenting our gifts

Being a Mom